Monday, July 23, 2007

grog- got

grog- got
Current mood: chipper

well I'am in the thick of it now.
I've sent off over 200 invite by hand and post and about that many again by email with the help of my good freind who set up a email program so it when it turns up on people screens it looks like it's a single email to them only. and it has a hyper link to the invte saving on mail box congesstion.
I also just went and got the wines from the pub thats surporting me and stached it in the house, that looks quite impressive.
A photographer is coming around later inthe week to get smik shots of some of my work so I will be confordent of the turn out of the post cards I intead to sell at the show.
still to do:
hair.
hang.
catalog.
press attraction.
speach.
flowers.
glassers.
cry,
beg,
get drunk,
sleep
start again
Monday, July 23, 2007

No comments: